Friday, February 5, 2010

New "Thing a Week" #5 - Moon Elf Priestess



Kinda late posting I know since I usually update on Tuesdays (but I have an excuse - I was sick and it was my husband's birthday). I'm rushing at this point to finish the oil painting and have it finally posted. After that, I have no idea what to do next with it. Still trying to figure out what the next piece will be. The huge canvas is still sitting there glaring at me. I had a few more interviews this week for video game companies to intern as a mo-cap animator. See how that goes. I never knew oil painting could take so long. I remember it being quite fast in the past. It might be just with this piece. No new ideas on that movie I was suppose to write out quick. I got actors though on stand-by which is amazing. And an invisible camera provided by a friend of my sister's. If that falls through I'm already considering LAYAWAY on one that's $3k. Wow. My own video camera. Sweet. Storyboards will be the next step to rough out how the shots and scenery will be like. Debating if I want latex monsters or just to CG it since we got the equipment to do it. I think it would be cool if we kicked it old school. Oh, yea and the sketch I just posted... it's something I did at The Met in the Egyptian temple section. Thinking about digitally painting it in photoshop or corel.

No comments:

Post a Comment