Saturday, January 23, 2010

The MET and other things...



Been busy this week just hitting the canvas trying desperately to finish. I am at a stage where I'm between frustrated/bored and content and happy at how it's turning out. For a very morbid piece of work it sure is colorful. My lover has commented it as "candy colored monsters." I do agree. I am posting here again "the before picture" so you can get an idea what I'm rambling on about if you forgot or you're new. When it is finished, I will post again "the before and after picture" together.

This weekend I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to see the "5,000 Years of Japanese Art: Treasures from the Packard Collection". And a small visit to the Ming Room. Some earthenware creations were out of this world like this figure of a woman.



So epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment