Saturday, June 18, 2011

Live shows every Friday night #FridayNightArtDorks

So main computer died (again) but instead of it letting it get to me, I've hooked up the laptop and webcasted earlier this evening. I'm thinking Friday nights will be the norm, at least for the Summer and see where we'll go from there. I wish I could make the rez better or clearer. Can barely see the image being painting. If anyone knows how to hack or tweak the functions on Justin.tv let me know. I'd like to also add audio/music instead of it recording everything I say or do.

7/1/11 Update: Here's something I didn't know until recently - Chet Zar started the twitter and facebook group/movement called #fridaynightartdorks! I am such a silly girl.

Studio link to live show feed.

Latest video of me painting on Justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment